Are You A Candidate? We Can Help!
You may be a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery if you experience pain or numbness that persists or worsens after options of prescription medication and/or conservative treatments have been exhausted.
- Are you in a pain management program?
- Has your physician recommended back surgery?
- Is back pain affecting your personal and social life?
- Is it difficult to stand or walk for long periods of time?
- Do you lean over the grocery cart for support while shopping?
- Have you had open back surgery but are still experiencing pain?
- Do you have pain in your back or tingling and numbness in your extremities?
- Has your physician told you that you’re not a candidate for open back surgery?
- When you visit a shopping mall, have you already located every chair and resting area?
- Have you tried conventional treatments for neck or back pain, such as massage therapy, yoga, acupuncture, or chiropractic care, but with no relief?